Re: University Presses To Publish Books Online at JSTOR

Putting aside the matter of a move to open access for
aggregations of monographs, I hope it is clear to the members of
this list that we are seeing two important economic trends here:
books are being marketed like journals, and an endorsement of the
Big Deal approach. Inevitable?

Joe Esposito