Re: Rights Reductio Ad Absurdum

And let's remind Fred that what he says is true for journals, not
books. All academic book publishers I know pay peer reviewers an
honorarium, which--it must be admitted--is hardly comparable to
their hourly rate they earn as teachers. So there is still some
degree of subsidy involved here, but it is not complete subsidy,
as it is for journal publishing.

Sandy Thatcher