Re: University Presses To Publish Books Online at JSTOR

I'm not sure I understand how these new ventures are akin to the
Big Deal, especially since there are multiple publishers involved
with overlapping content among the various competitors and all of
the e-books are probably available for individual purchase
through other vendors like netLibrary, ebrary, etc.

Sandy Thatcher