Hindawi reaches 3,000 monthly submissions in December

Press Release
January 12, 2011

Hindawi is pleased to announce that it received more than 3,000
monthly submissions in its open access journal collection for the
first time in December 2010, only four months after having
received 2,000 monthly submissions for the first time in August
2010.

"We are very pleased with the growth that we saw in our journal
program throughout 2010," said Paul Peters, Hindawi's Head of
Business Development. "Not only did our overall submissions
increase by more than 40% from the previous year, but we saw
incredibly strong growth in a few key areas. For example, the
submissions to our medical journals nearly doubled in 2010 and
they now account for about a third of our total submissions."

"Along with the increase in submissions that we have seen over
the past year, we also saw an increase in the coverage of our
journals within the leading abstracting and indexing databases,"
said Mohamed Hamdy, Hindawi's Editorial Manager. "Over the past
year we have had 10 additional journals indexed in the Web of
Science, and we now have more than 80 journals that are indexed
in PubMed."

For more information please contact:

      Paul Peters
      Head of Business Development
      Hindawi Publishing Corporation
      Email: paul.peters@hindawi.com

Hindawi Publishing Corporation is an open access publisher with
250 peer reviewed journals in its collection covering a wide
range of subjects in science, technology, medicine, and the
social sciences. The company web site is located at
http://www.hindawi.com/.