educating users about use terms

I am interested in knowing how libraries are informing their users of use
terms in licenses.  For example : do you have links on the various web
lists of electronic resources to license terms ;  are some terms in the
cataloging record?  Included in "how to" guides for the product?  In
library instruction classes, are licensing terms mentioned when a database
is taught?  We here at UConn do some education, but would like to increase
it.

Any current practices, thoughts and comments are welcome.
Thank you in advance.

Susan Martin
Acquisitions Librarian
University of Connecticut Libraries