[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Publisher pricing freezes for 2010 - Information sought
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Publisher pricing freezes for 2010 - Information sought
- From: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:40:12 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Albert schrieb: > Does anyone have a list of STM publishers who have committed to > no price increases (or actual decreases) for at least some of > their journals for 2010? MLA's Scholarly Communications > Committee is collecting a list of these publishers. We'd be > happy to share this information once it's compiled. See below > for the publishers we are aware of so far. Please direct any > additional publisher information to me. Thanks very much. > Here is another one (Press release of June 10, 2009) M. E. Sharpe freezes online subscription prices for 2010 and announces preservation agreement with Portico http://www.mesharpe.com/extra/Press%20Release%202010%20prices%20and%20Portico.pdf "In consideration of the major budget constraints facing libraries this year, M.E. Sharpe, Inc. has frozen prices for online subscriptions in 2010. Price increases for print (plus online) will be minimal, ranging from 0 to 4%, with the majority of M.E. Sharpe's 38 titles at 2% or less." Best regards, Bernd-Christoph Kaemper, Stuttgart University Library
- Prev by Date: Re: 8-10 percent discount - kudos!
- Next by Date: RE: 8-10 percent discount - kudos!
- Previous by thread: RE: Publisher pricing freezes for 2010 - Information sought
- Next by thread: Re: Publisher pricing freezes for 2010 - Information sought