[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
March issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: March issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter
- From: Peter Suber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 19:23:50 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Announcement (cross-posted) *
I just mailed the March issue of the SPARC Open Access Newsletter. This issue takes a close look at the February events in Europe, primarily the EC's release of its Communication on OA, and the February events in the US, primarily the National Day of Action for OA. The round-up section briefly notes 65 new developments from the past month.
How to subscribe and unsubscribe to the newsletter and discussion forum.
The current and back issues are all open access, of course.
Senior Researcher, SPARC
Open Access Project Director, Public Knowledge
Research Professor of Philosophy, Earlham College
Author, SPARC Open Access Newsletter
Author, Open Access News blog
- Prev by Date: RE: Query Re Library Responsibility for Library Patrons' Use
- Next by Date: Re: Post Brussels : Elsevier and Australian STM debate 'sprouts'
- Previous by thread: Call for Posters for ALCTS 50th Anniversary Conference
- Next by thread: BioMed Central Announces New Blogs