Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 20:03:28 -0500 (EST)
From: Jim Morgan <morganj@iupui.edu>
Subject: Re: Passwords for Remote Access

We've found access by IP number to be a real problem.  We have a main
campus and 7 medical centers statewide to represent.  At the moment I have
4 requests from faculty for dxplain access from their hospital offices.
And of course they can't get in via their local ISP.  Since campus lines
are limited, and at some sites non-existant, home access is sharply
restricted.

Jim Morgan
morganj@iupui.edu

On Wed,  May 7