Re: Orphans, etc.

I confess, I'd drafted a somewhat dark statement of my own in
response M. Guedon's characterization of an entire profession's
humanity.  Joe's chosen a much more lighthearted and constructive
path to which I gladly defer. The rest of us on this list should
follow his example and return to our customary level of civility.

Alex Holzman
Director
Temple University Press
Email: aholzman@temple.edu