Update on usage statistics for informaworld

Sorry for cross posting.

Dear All

Please may I clarify the status of informaworld usage statistics?

I am pleased to say that stats will be available from the start
of next week for ejournals and ebooks.

It is intended that the ejournal and database reports will comply
with Release 2 of the COUNTER Code of Practice and the ebook and
reference reports with Release 1.  At the end of this week we
will send a signed declaration of conformity to COUNTER. We will
then need to be audited, after which time we will be able to
officially state informaworld is COUNTER compliant.  Our
development team has been quite thorough in testing the
statistics so I'm hoping the audit should not take too long.

Please continue to run statistics from Ingenta, Metapress and
SwetsWise until further notice, in addition to the informaworld
reports.  Our ultimate aim is to include all usage in one report
but we are not quite there.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

Any questions please ask.

Best wishes

Ashleigh Bell
Journals Sales Director
Office: +44 (0)207 017 6350
Mobile: +44 (0)7764 984581
Fax: +44 (0)207 017 6725
Ashleigh.Bell@tandf.co.uk

Taylor & Francis Group, 4 Park Square, Milton Park, Abingdon,
Oxfordshire,
OX14 4RN, UK.

Taylor & Francis Group, Academic Division, informa plc