Re: Leaving the Emerald City

Hamaker, Chuck wrote:

I was a bit puzzled by the comment in Dr. Steuer's letter: "In
particular, the current price of =A36,000 plus vat for six copies
is far out of line."

Is this just a reference to AU $6,000 per subscription or
implying that only 6 subscriptions are being sold? I'm confused
Actually A3 is the hexadecimal value for the pound sign, which probably didn't translate well from the original Word document, so it would be 6,000 pounds. And the "six copies" refers to the fact that the Journal of Economic Studies publishes six issues per year.

Hope this helps,

--
Brian Harrington
Project Muse