What should journal publishers do about Katrina-affected areas?

The publishers Stanford's HighWire work with have asked whether there are
any specific steps that libraries affected by Katrina would like them to
take. If there is anything the publishers can do, we'd like to hear from
librarians.

We have heard that no mail is being shipped to zip codes affected by
Katrina, for example. Would libraries want any added online access?

I'll summarize what I hear from liblicense and report to HighWire's publishers.

John Sack, Director
HighWire Press, Stanford University
Phone: 650-723-0192; fax: 650-725-9335
http://highwire.stanford.edu/~sack