New issue of ScieCom Info

Announcing a new issue of ScieCom info, a small OA-journal published by
the Swedish Resource Centre for Scientific Communication at Lund
University .(www.sciecom.org)

Some material is in Swedish but the four original articles in this issue
are all in English and we hope you will find them interesting.

"Open Access and Journal Publication in the Social Sciences and the
Humanities" Dr Ulla Carlsson, Director NORDICOM, Gothenburg University
http://www.sciecom.org/sciecominfo/artiklar/carlsson_05_02.shtml

Tomorrow�s File Endings: On Archiving Principles and Archiving Formats.
Marcus Uneson, Dept of Linguistics, Lund University
http://www.sciecom.org/sciecominfo/artiklar/uneson_05_02.shtml

How do we motivate our researchers? [To publish in OA]. Dr Inge-Bert
T�ljedal ,former Vice Chancellor Ume� University
http://www.sciecom.org/sciecominfo/artiklar/taljedal_05_02.shtml

DSpace Federation: 2nd User Group Meeting July 7, 2005, Jonas Gilbert, Web
Coordinator for the Digital Library, Gothenburg University
http://www.sciecom.org/sciecominfo/#carlsson

Best regards
Ingegerd Rabow
Editor
Ingegerd Rabow
Lund University Libraries - Head Office
Scientific Communication & Bibliometrics
Tel.+46 46 222 93 75. Fax. +46 46 222 36 82  Mobile +46 70 238 34 75
Postal Address: P.O.Box 134, SE-221 00 LUND, Sweden
Ingegerd.Rabow@lub.lu.se
www.sciecom.org
www.lub.lu.se/ncsc2006/