Re: PNAS Introduces Open Access Publishing Option

I don't think so. I am confident that they will use the raising income
from author charges to reduce the subscription rate to PNAS over time,
just as in the transition scenario envisioned by OUP and David Prosser
from SPARC Europe.

Bernd-Christoph Kaemper, Stuttgart University Library