RE : Nature Open Access Forum Continues (freely accessible!)

Dear Readers:  Please go to the Nature Web site at:
<http://www.nature.com/nature/focus/accessdebate/>

And read the big yellow intro billboard right up at the top of the homepage,
which states:

"Each week, the website will publish specially commissioned insights and
analysis from leading scientists, librarians, publishers and other
stakeholders, as well as key links, and articles from our archive. All
content is available free."

The debate articles are all open access; as are all externally linked
articles from the debate. If you clicked on any, you should discover that
you have no problem accessing the core debate articles on open access.

The article mentioned yesterday is a linked article from Nature in the
bibliography, and not directly part of the debate, but it should also be
on open access as are all linked articles; I'll check for a technical
error, but I already had a couple of queries like this from people, where
the problem was with their university's system, not with any obstacle on
the site.

But to reiterate, the entire site *is* open access.

Hope this clarifies matters for members of this list...

All the best
Declan
Editor of Nature's Focus: "Access to the literature: the debate continues,"

Declan Butler
European correspondent, Nature
7 rue Guy de la Brosse
75005 Paris, France