RE: DeGruyter

Dear Ann: Your call for help and the response of a number of librarians
caused me to call our Berlin office to find out why ongoing communication
got stuck sometime last November.

Mr. Joachim Engelland, the person in charge of deGruyter Online Journals,
explained that apparently a number of ongoing matters fell victim to
incomplete file transfers during the installation of a new computer system
in Berlin.

He apologizes for the long delay and has responded to the two pending
matters immediately. At the same time he would like hear from other
parties waiting for a response from his department to make sure no other
messages suffered the same unfortunate fate.

We have established a second contact in the same department in Berlin:

Ms. Claudia Samland, you can reach her at  claudia.samland@degruyter.com.
Mr. Joachim Engelland can be reached at  joachim.engelland@degruyter.de

The mailing address is:

Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co. KG
Business Development Online
Genthinerstr. 13
10785 Berlin, Germany
Phone 011 49 30 26005 363
Fax  011 49 30 26005 355

I apologize for the delay, by all means please feel free to contact me in
case of any further question.

Best regards,

Eckart A.Scheffler
Vice President and General Manager