3000+ Research Topics, 70000-Title Library, and Citation &

Research Tools
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:28:59 EDT
Sender: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu

O.K. I have to ask. Is this for real or is there some robot churning these
out from time to time. Just curious if any one has any information.

Warren
_____

Questia wrote:

> If you would like to be removed from our email list, please go to
> http://www.questia.com/remove and unsubscribe.

[Image]
3,000+ Research Topics, 70,000-Title Library, Citation & Research Tools

Stumped by a research assignment?

Tired of weeding through junk search results on the Internet?

Looking for information on your favorite subject or hobby?

Scan through thousands of research topics we've developed with the help of
professional librarians. Each topic has the best selection of books and
journal articles on that topic - according to librarians. Current events,
social issues, culture, history, authors, artists, presidents - the
variety of topics is endless!

The Questia online training demo shows you all the tools you'll find on
Questia. Learn how you can save countless hours and get better research
results.

Use the easy 4-step Research Paper Guide to help you develop your ideas
and organize them into a well thought-out paper.

We've chosen 10 topics below to give you a taste of what's available. Or
look for the topic you're interested in! Topics are alphabetized for easy
searching.

Subscribe now and begin enjoying your personal online library of more than
70000 books and journal articles. Your subscription gives you:

    1. Unlimited access to every page of 70,000 high quality books and
       journal articles
    2. Online tools that save you time and stress and keep you organized
    3. 24/7 convenience of being able to research where and when you want

SCAN THESE TOPICS AND THE "BEST OF THE LIBRARY" BOOKS!

Capital Punishment
Just War Doctrine
Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome
Psychology of Women
Learning Disabilities
C. G. Jung
The Holocaust
African-American Women Writers
Beowulf
Immigration

     � 2003 Questia Media America, Inc. Questia and the Questia (logo) are
service marks of Questia Media and its affiliates. Offers subject to
change without notice.

__