Society for Neuroscience re. Rowecom/Faxon

From: Scott Aronson <sma@sfn.org>

AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE SOCIETY FOR NEUROSCIENCE, PUBLISHERS OF
THE JOURNAL OF NEUROSCIENCE, TO ROWECOM/FAXON CUSTOMERS

Please respond to this message ASAP, as we wish to fulfill your orders in
a timely fashion.

The Society for Neuroscience recently signed the RoweCom Prepaid Order
Agreement and will provide print journals and online access to
institutions that have paid their 2003 subscriptions through
RoweCom/Faxon.

If you have not contacted us already, please do so right away.  Help us to
serve you more efficiently by filling in the information below.  If you
need assistance locating your customer number, do not hesitate to contact
us.  All responses should be sent to sma@sfn.org with the following
subject line: RoweCom/Faxon Subscription.

Institution Name:
Library Name:
Customer Number (e.g.: 999005000):
Contact Name:
Phone Number:
Email:

Check all that apply to your subscription:

__Renewed through RoweCom/Faxon
__Renewed through Another Agent (Name:__________________)
__Renewed Directly
__Please send a Pro Forma Invoice
__Not Renewing for 2003

We welcome the opportunity to work together with you through these
difficult times.

Scott M. Aronson
Subscriptions Coordinator
The Journal of Neuroscience