From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu]On Behalf Of Ann Okerson
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 03:35
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: DeGruyter

Dear liblicense-l readers:  Has anyone "out there" had any sucess in
identifying a representative at DeGruyter who's been helpful in resolving
license issues?  We have had little luck at our institution in getting a
meaningful response and so are seeking clues to success.

Sincerely, Ann Okerson (Yale University)
Ann.Okerson@yale.edu