[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Authority to sign licenses: How much staff time?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Authority to sign licenses: How much staff time?
- From: Steve Cramond <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:19:52 EST
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apologies for creating a new thread from an existing and interesting one, but apropos of David Goodman's observation about rapid growth in the number and complexity of licences, we are currently reviewing our procedures for handling licences for electronic resources. We would be very interested to know how much staff time other libraries are devoting to the processes of: proactively developing or adapting standard licences as a negotiating strategy; reviewing existing licences and [re]negotiating new licences, developing management information systems to support this activity - and at what staffing level[s] this is being done. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Regards, ___________________________________________________________________ Steve Cramond Electronic Information Resources Librarian University of Adelaide Library eMail: email@example.com Phone: +61 8 8303 3629 Fax: +61 8 8303 4369 Postal Address: University of Adelaide Library, Adelaide SA 5005, Australia
- Prev by Date: Developing impossible situation, Re: Authority to sign licenses
- Next by Date: Re: Microsoft Registration Wizard
- Prev by thread: Document Delivery and Copyright Laws
- Next by thread: Developing impossible situation, Re: Authority to sign licenses