[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Future of the "subscription model?"
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Future of the "subscription model?"
- From: Ann Okerson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 18:08:59 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liblicense-l Readers: What do you all imagine as the future of the "subscription model" for purchasing academic library collections? Is it alive and well and growing or is it on its way out, supplanted by memberships, open access, and a growing variety of other options for obtaining publications, particularly electronic? Your thoughts are most welcomed. Ann Okerson