[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
British Research libraries say no to the Big Deal?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: British Research libraries say no to the Big Deal?
- From: Ken Masters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 20:34:37 EDT
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi All People might be interested in this article from the Chronicle at: http://chronicle.com/blogs/wiredcampus/british-research-libraries-say-no-to-big-deal-serials-packages/32371?sid=wc&utm_source=wc&utm_medium=en Regards Ken Dr. Ken Masters Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics Medical Education Unit College of Medicine & Health Sciences Sultan Qaboos University Sultanate of Oman E-i-C: The Internet Journal of Medical Education
- Prev by Date: list of OA journals indexed by SCI
- Next by Date: RE: "Libraries Abandon Expensive 'Big Deal' Packages
- Previous by thread: list of OA journals indexed by SCI
- Next by thread: Consortium Directory Online data now available via MasterVision