Re: Universities May be Failing to Sufficiently Teach Basic Research

Schools MAY BE failing to teach basic Research Skills???????
I've been fighting my college for years to put information
literacy in place as a requirement for incoming students
(undergrads and grads).  I'm tired of seeing
seniors/master's/doctoral candidates who have never been to a
library and never seen or used an online database....

Cecilia F. Roberts
roberts.cecilia@gmail.com