[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Clearwater publishing, what became of?
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Clearwater publishing, what became of?
- From: "Okerson, Ann" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:23:27 EST
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a slightly odd question for the list, but with all the liblicense readers out there, in both Library and Publishing space, we hope to get some help. I'm trying to track down what happened to Clearwater Publishing (based in Toronto?), which was one of a number of microform publishers in the 80s, I believe. The question is related to some digitization of older materials. One of my colleagues thinks Clearwater might have been sold to CIS, which is now part of Lexis-Nexis, which is of course a division of Reed-Elsevier... but a limited amount of research hasn't confirmed this trail. Does anyone out there know definitively what became of Clearwater (and its contents)? Many thanks. Ann Okerson/Yale Library
- Prev by Date: Universities May be Failing to Sufficiently Teach Basic Research
- Next by Date: Re: Universities May be Failing to Sufficiently Teach Basic Research
- Previous by thread: Universities May be Failing to Sufficiently Teach Basic Research
- Next by thread: Re: Clearwater publishing, what became of?