[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Does "free" lead to "paid"?
- To: "Liblicense-L@Lists. Yale. Edu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Does "free" lead to "paid"?
- From: Joseph Esposito <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:44:54 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
For anyone who hasn't seen it, there is an excellent post at Scholarly Kitchen by Kent Anderson. Kent is on a roll. Here is the link: http://j.mp/aDcdCe Kent analyzes the notion that giving away free books leads to the sale of books, whether p or e. Joe Esposito
- Prev by Date: Alma Swan: The OA citation advantage: Studies and results to date
- Next by Date: News from JSTOR: Current Scholarship Program Reaches 100 Journals
- Previous by thread: Alma Swan: The OA citation advantage: Studies and results to date
- Next by thread: Re: Does "free" lead to "paid"?