[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Does "free" lead to "paid"?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Does "free" lead to "paid"?
- From: Klaus Graf <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 17:47:06 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Excellent post? Very poor and "shameless" post! There is enough empirical evidence for the opinion thet Open Access support print sales: http://delicious.com/Klausgraf/monograph_open_access Klaus Graf 2010/3/10 Joseph Esposito <firstname.lastname@example.org>: > For anyone who hasn't seen it, there is an excellent post at > Scholarly Kitchen by Kent Anderson. Kent is on a roll. Here is > the link: > > http://j.mp/aDcdCe > > Kent analyzes the notion that giving away free books leads to the > sale of books, whether p or e. > > Joe Esposito