From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Anthony Watkinson
Sent: 12 May 2009 01:42
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Merck published fake journal

Irony lovers will also love this rather typical piece from Dr.
Prosser, a former Elsevier staff member who has since repented.
Is he really suggesting that accepting sponsorship from
pharmaceutical companies necessarily involves giving up standard
peer review by journal editors and that this is the normal
Elsevier practice - or is this one of his little jokes?

Anthony