Attention Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. customers

ATTENTION MARY ANN LIEBERT, INC., PUBLISHERS CUSTOMERS

If an effort to better serve our customers, Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is in
the process of launching a new e-journal site that will debut on September
1, 2004.  To ensure uninterrupted access for your institution, please
activate your e-journal subscription(s) on our new site by visiting
http://activate.liebertonline.com and entering your institution's Mary Ann
Liebert, Inc. customer number.

Please note: If this process is not completed your institution will not be
able to receive access to purchased content.

If you do not know your institution's customer number please e-mail
activate@liebertpub.com (include institution name and full mailing
address).