Geochemical Transactions Free Trial Period to End June 2 2004

Please excuse cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues:

As we announced earlier this year, the American Institute of Physics is
now the publisher of record of Geochemical Transactions (GT), the official
publication of the Geochemistry Division of the American Chemical Society.
In order to give researchers and librarians an opportunity to review the
journal, AIP made GT freely available on the web for several months. This
free trial period will end on June 2, 2004, at which point full-text
access will only be available to paid subscribers.

Existing subscribers have been contacted by AIP's Circulation and
Fulfillment Division. If you are a subscriber and have not received a
renewal notice, please contact us at subs@aip.org.

If you are not already a subscriber, we hope that you have had the
opportunity to review the content and scope of the journal, and will
consider it for inclusion in your library's electronic holdings. The 2004
institutional subscription rate is US$100; there is no increase from 2003.
Should you wish to begin a subscription, simply contact AIP at
subs@aip.org or 1-800-344-6902.

Member subscriptions will continue to be handled by the Geochemistry
Division of ACS.

Geochemical Transactions was originally launched in the spring of 2000 as
a publishing partnership between the Geochemistry Division of ACS and the
Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC). The publication has also received
support from the Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition
(SPARC), a research university and library sponsored organization that
promotes increased competition in scholarly publishing. Geochemical
Transactions has also been selected for inclusion in ISI.

This electronic-only rapid-publication journal covers research in all
areas of chemistry relating to materials and processes occurring in the
Earth's hydrosphere and geosphere. The complete archive of articles is now
available on the Scitation platform at http://gt.aip.org. New articles
appear as they are ready for publication.

For more information please contact me directly, or visit the journal at
http://gt.aip.org.

Sincerely,

Christine Orr
Marketing Manager