[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: What are the Key Library Issues?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: What are the Key Library Issues?
- From: "David Goodman" <David.Goodman@liu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:12:30 EST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Yes indeed; in the absence of reliability all the other factors are non-existent. This applied just as much in the paper era, or course. Dr. David Goodman Associate Professor, Palmer School of Library and Information Science Long Island University, Brookville, NY firstname.lastname@example.org -----Original Message----- From: Anthony Watkinson [mailto:email@example.com] Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 6:56 PM To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: What are the Key Library Issues? It has been put to me in the past that for some libraries RELIABILITY is the major issue. Anthony Watkinson