Re: Non-English Language Licensing Agreement?

In Argentina, the Secretariat of Science, Technology and Productive
Innovation (SECTIP) a govermental body, had negotiated for (consortial)
online only access to journals and data bases.

This is known as Argentine Library of Science and Technology. The portal
http:// www.biblioteca.secyt.gov.ar was launched on December 19th, 2002,
initially granting access to Elsevier-AP (Science Direct) and several
SilverPlatter databases.

As a requirement of our legal framework, the providers had the obligation
to present the Licensing Agreement in Spanish.

Best regards

Alejandra Chavez Flores
Information Center CAC
National Atomic Energy Commission
Member of the Ad Hoc Advisory Group for the S&T Electronic Library
Argentina