Re: AMA pricing?

"Lord, Jonathan" wrote:

> (...)
> 2) Receive 3 usernames/passwords for online access (but we are not
> allowed to tell our users what they are).

That is easy. You set up a script (accessible only for authorised users)
that logs in users automatically using the pool of 3 usernames/passwords
alternately. If there are no further imposed restrictions, you should
again be able to realize seamless 3-simultaneous accesses in this way.

Or am I missing here something?

--
Bernd-Christoph Kaemper, Dipl.-Physiker, Bibl.-Rat
Fachreferent f�r Physik und Koordination elektronischer Ressourcen