ALPSP events

Apologies for cross-posting

ALPSP has a couple of extremely interesting seminars coming up:

27 October - Making the Most of your Journals
8 November - The Book is Dead:  Long Live the Book

Full programmes and booking forms are on the ALPSP website,
http://www.alpsp.org.uk/seminars

We also have some excellent training courses very shortly:

25 October - Journals Typesetting
22 November - Journals Production
(there is a discount if you book both of these courses)
28 November - Introduction to Copyright

Unfortunately our course on Electronic Marketing on 6 December is now full;
however, please indicate your interest if you would like to make a
provisional booking for the next time we run it

Programmes and booking forms for these are also on the website,
http://www.alpsp.org.uk/training

Please pass on the information to anyone else who might be interested

Thanks!

Sally

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone:  01903 871686 Fax:  01903 871457 E-mail:  sec-gen@alpsp.org.uk
ALPSP Website  http://www.alpsp.org.uk

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.alpsp.org.uk/journal