Re: Elsevier and IOP Still Fully Green and Onside With the Angels

For those who wish some further clarification of these
terminological and related issues, please see my essay "What Is
Open Access?" here:

http://www.copyrightlaws.com/us/what-is-open-access-article-in-the-copyright-new-media-law-newsletter/

Sandy Thatcher