Re: Publishing Research Consortium Study on Journal Article Mining

> ** More content standardization for mining-friendly formats

I take this to be an infelicitous slip in the formulation. (Or is
it?) The report itself does speak of 'standardizing content', but
more often, in a facile way, of 'standardizing content formats'.
We may hope that the former is just shorthand for the latter. But
even so, I'm quite curious (and a little trepidatious) how that
will work, with its "common ontologies", in cases where we're
talking (as is here the case) about social sciences and
especially humanities articles as "new areas" for content mining.

Anybody know more about that? Specific ideas?

Laval Hunsucker
Breukelen, Nederland