Thanks re: American consortia query

Rick,

Are the leads something you could share?

Cathy Donahue AAFP

>>> Rick Anderson <rick.anderson@utah.edu> 4/1/2011 8:05 PM >>>
Thanks to all who responded (on-list and off-) to my request for
leads on a comprehensive list of American library consortia.  I
received several references to ICOLC's global list, and a few
others as well.  I learned that there are even more active
consortia in the US than I suspected.  In fact, the number is
clearly unmanageable for my intended purpose (inclusion on a
slide in my presentation at an ALPSP seminar next week).

-- Rick Anderson
Assoc. Dir. for Scholarly Resources & Collections
Marriott Library
Univ. of Utah
rick.anderson@utah.edu