Ithaka S+R Library Survey: report and webinars available

Dear liblicense members,

Today, Ithaka S+R announced (http://bit.ly/gJEq26( the release of
'Ithaka S+R Library Survey 2010: Insights from U.S. Academic
Library Directors,' which is now available from our website:
http://bit.ly/eBdWYd. The Library Survey aims to help academic
libraries and other members of the higher education community
understand the changing role of the library and strategically
plan for the future. Over the next few weeks, co-authors Matthew
P. Long and Roger C. Schonfeld will be conducting several
webinars to explore these findings and discuss their
implications:

Wednesday, April 13th, 12:00 - 1:00 pm (EDT) Ithaka S+R Library
Survey 2010: Academic Library Services and Strategy  register
here:  https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/987743601.

Wednesday, April 20th, 12:00-1:00 pm (EDT)  Ithaka S+R Library
Survey 2010: Academic Library Collections register here:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/653007745.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011  2pm - 3pm (GMT) Ithaka S+R Library
Survey 2010: Perspectives for Non-U.S. Academic Libraries
register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/385665592.
Please sign-up for one or more of these webinars-like the report,
they are freely available for all interested individuals.

Kindest regards,
Marita La Monica

Marita La Monica
Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications
ITHAKA
Tel: 212-358-6400
marita.lamonica@ithaka.org
ITHAKA (www.ithaka.org) is a not-for-profit organization that
helps the academic community use digital technologies to preserve
the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in
sustainable ways. We provide innovative services that benefit
higher education, including Ithaka S+R, JSTOR, and Portico.