Join our Library Advisory Board at UKSG

Would you like to be involved in discussing factors facing
librarians?

Palgrave Macmillan will be attending this year's UKSG and
representatives will be available to answer your questions and
hear your feedback about our journals and scholarly publishing at
stand 61.

We would, however, also like to invite you to attend our Library
Advisory Boards running on both Monday and Tuesday afternoon in
Room 9 in the Queen's Suite, where a cream tea will be supplied.
The sessions will be an opportunity to hear from your colleagues
and will also give you the chance to influence our publishing
decisions and help us produce products that effectively serve you
and your library users. We are running two sessions covering the
different areas of our publishing portfolio:

Journals:
Monday 4 April from 16.30-18.00.
'Is it time for HSS publishers to experiment with open access?'

Scholarly & Reference publishing in Print and Online:
Tuesday 5 April from 16.30-18.00.
'How can we provide you with value for money from our scholarly products?'

In order to book a place at either/both of these sessions please
reply to : s.ashley@palgrave.com with your availability.  If
there is anything that you would like to specifically discuss
with the team please do let us know in advance of the session.

We look forward to seeing you at this year's UKSG.

Laura Ingle
Journals Product Manager
Palgrave Macmillan