ACS and Repositories

Good Morning,

One of our faculty members it getting ready to submit an article
for consideration with one of the ACS journals (Environmental
Science and Technology) . This is the submission form from ACS
that I think he is looking at:
http://pubs.acs.org/paragonplus/copyright/jpa_form_a.pdf. The way
I read it, since our institution does not "mandate" that articles
be deposited, then he would not be permitted to post his article
in our repository (post acceptance)?

I'm sure many of you have already had experience with ACS and
thought I would just ask for comments on my interpretation.

Thanks,
Rhonda

Rhonda Gonzales
Dean of Library Services