Re: Author copyright issue (SLEEP)

Well, there are any number of sources that one can choose: just
Google "nonexclusive rights, copyright, standing to sue" and you
will find plenty. Here is one, which says:

The exclusive rights of a copyright owner may be licensed on an
exclusive basis (i.e., copyright ownership in one or more rights
is transferred by the copyright owner) or on a nonexclusive basis
(i.e., the copyright owner retains ownership of the copyright and
may grant similar licenses to others). A nonexclusive licensee is
not a copyright owner and thus does not have standing to sue for
any infringement of the copyright in the work by others.

http://www.ladas.com/NII/CopyrightOwnership.html

Sandy Thatcher