Re: Access to 2009 H1N1 Flu information

Thank you for this, Shirley (and hello in passing: long time no
see...).

When editorial and financial imperatives trump research concerns,
fake journals appear and scientific associations begin to behave
in ways that are contrary to their stated mandates (disseminate
knowledge). I suspect that, unknown to most of us, the boards of
these commercial and learned bodies are being instructed in the
art of mental restrictions by high-ranking Jesuits!

Jean-Claude Guedon