Book and online course: Licensing Digital Content

The first edition of my book, Licensing Digital Content:  A
Practical Guide for Librarians, was published by ALA Editions in
2002.  I am now contemplating a new edition of the book.  I've
set up a blog for comments on it -- I'd appreciate any and all
comments at:  http:// licensingdigitalcontent.blogspot.com/.

Also, I am teaching a 27 e-lesson course on Digital Licensing,
beginning September 2nd -- further information and registration
is at www.acteva.com/go/copyright, and a copy of the syllabus is
at: www.copyrightlawscom.blogspot.com, or just email me!

Lesley

Lesley Ellen Harris