Re: Correcting Stevan Harnad's Misrepresentation

Joe Esposito says:

"What is really needed in the research community is not open
access but 'open access follow-through.'"

I'm not quite sure what "open access follow-through" entails.
Maybe Joe could explain?

Bernie Sloan
Sora Associates
Bloomington, IN