Re: Hindawi Announces an Open Access Institutional Membership Program

Is this not subscription by another name? True, free riders
everywhere (including private corporations) get a benefit, but
the major research libraries are again stuck paying the
bill--probably paying more because the corporations have no need
to do so, unless they too have many of their staff contributing
articles to Hindawi journals.

Sandy Thatcher
Penn State Press