Important information regarding journal transfers to SAGE in 2008

***Apologies for cross-posting***

In 2008, 26 journals are moving to SAGE and will be available
electronically on SAGE Journals Online, SAGE's online journal
delivery platform.

If your library has access to one or more of these journals
through your participation in a consortial network, please
contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can ensure
your access is uninterrupted.

To view a list of journals moving to SAGE in 2008 please visit
http://secured.sagepub.com/consortiatitles.html and fill out the
form to ensure your continued access. We will let you know once
your online access has been activated and will contact you to
discuss your subscription/access options now that these journals
are published by SAGE.

Questions from Customers in North America contact:
journaltransfers@sagepub.com

Questions from Customers in Rest of World contact:
journaltransfers@sagepub.co.uk

King regards,
SAGE Marketing

Valerie Johns