Introducing the New PayPal Security Center

  • Subject: Introducing the New PayPal Security Center
  • From: "PayPal"<dev@paypal.com>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 02:06:48 +0530
  • Bcc:

Title: Introducing the New PayPal Security Center

Introducing the New PayPal Security Center

PayPal Visa
  • PayPal works 24/7 to keep you safe
  • We use proprietary technology - and constantly innovate - to help ensure your transactions are safe
  • PayPal and eBay have over 1000 people worldwide dedicated to keeping PayPal accounts safe
  • We use powerful encryption methods to help protect your sensitive information
  • Our experts work behind the scenes to protect you

To use this new Security System, you will need to Confirm your Account Information. When you confirm your account information, you increase the security of transactions on the PayPal network

You'll have an online response in about 30 seconds.

This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. E-SoftSys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. E-SoftSys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the E-SoftSys e-mail system.

           ***E-SoftSys****** End of Disclaimer ******E-SoftSys***