Request for an article

[MOD NOTE:  IF ANYONE IS ABLE TO HELP OUT WITH THE ARTICLE
REQUEST, PLEASE CONTACT THE AUTHOR OF THIS MESSAGE DIRECTLY.]

Dear colleagues,

Could someone kindly help me get access to the following article?

Price, DS (1980). A general theory of bibliometrics and other
cumulative advantage peocesses. Journal of the American Society
for Information Science, 27:292-306. My subscription to the
journal goes as far back as 1986. I have been unable to access
articles published before that date.

Meanwhile, I am aware of attempts by bibliometricians to find a
suitable general (or uniform) bibliometric theory. Any assistance
to access some of these studies will be highly appreciated. I am
currently writing a chapter of my PhD thesis on theoretical and
conceptual framework of bibliometric distributions and would
appreciate any suggestions on how to go about it. My topic is "An
informetric analysis of HIV/AIDS literature in eastern and
southern Africa". This is an exploratory study and encompasses a
study of research collaboration, sources of HIV/AIDS information,
producers/researchers of HIV/AIDS research, and subject content
analysis of HIV/AIDS research in the region.

Thanks for your willingness to assist. May I take this
opportunity to thank those of you who responded to my earlier
request.

   Regards
   Omwoyo Bosire Onyancha
   PhD student