Re: Print-Only Subscription Trend

I hadn't heard about Duke's policy.  I'm going to have my folks
check to see if we receive (for now anyway) any E Duke titles.
If we do we'll have to re-think our subscriptions.  Our policy is
to NOT sign on the dotted line when a vendor/publisher has this
restriction in its license agreement.  CONTU guidelines must
prevail.

Tom Williams

Thomas L. Williams, A.H.I.P., M.S.L.S.
Director, Biomedical Libraries