Re: ELECTRONIC UNIVERSITY PRESSES

Anthony,

Terry Ehling's operation at Cornell and the publishing interests of
California Digital Library and BEP come to mind.

Many university libraries are working on publishing (print &/or
electronic) related to historical and archival material, either on their
own or in collaboration with a historical society or another entity, even
commercial presses like Alexander Street. But as you say remembering who
has done what isn't always easy!

Mary Summerfield
Director of Business Development & Planning
University of Chicago Press
1427 East 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637-2954
msummerfield@press.uchicago.edu Phone: 773-702-2383 Fax: 773-702-2704