RE: Oxford Journals - 2005 Price list

Hi Ann:  Thanks for your questions regarding online access to the
following Oxford Journals. To clarify:

*Evidence Based Complementary Medicine is freely available online. Please
see <http://www3.oup.co.uk/knls/list/ecam/scope.html>. This has been made
possible by the generous support of Ishikawa Natural Medicinal Products
Research Center (INMPRC)

* The four IEICE titles:
IEICE - Transactions on Communications
IEICE - Transactions on Electronics
IEICE - Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and
  Computer Sciences
IEICE - Transactions on Information Systems

..are also freely available online and no subscription will be required to
access them online in 2005.

Whilst I am mailing, I would also like to draw to your attention to some
minor changes to our listing since last posting.

The online-only rates have been removed for the following three titles, as
online-only subscriptions will cease to be available from 2005 (although
online will still be available as part of a print subscription).  This is
because, on some occasions, we will not be able to obtain perpetual
licenses to display enough of the illustrations within articles to justify
the independent existence of an online-only version.  The online version
will provide useful 24/7 access to the full text of the journals, but will
exclude the majority of the illustrations which will only be found in the
print version.

*Journal of Design History
*Journal of the History of Collections
*Oxford Art Journal

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Our PDF price list has been updated at <www.oupjournals.org/prices> and will
replaced by a user-friendly HTML version in the near future.

Kind regards

Amy Williams
Academic Library Marketing Manager
Oxford University Press, Journals
EMail: amy.williams@oupjournals.org

See our web site for librarians at http://www.oupjournals.org/librarians for
online journal registration, licensing, user support and more